Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bobby and Allie Visit Pics






















































































Here are some pics from our fun week with Bobbison. Don't know why the top Pic from Margaritaville is so small but here you go. The other Restaurant pics are from Calypso Grill --the best restaurant in Cayman where you can get to die for sticky toffee pudding for dessert. Gotta love the sticky!!! The airborne pic of Summer is a favorite of mine. She is actually jumping off a cliff into the water at Smith's cove. She may be the spitting image of me at her age but luckily she did not inherit my fear of heights or the water. At church we said goodbye to Debbie Barnes who recently returned from her mission to Georgia. She is a wonderful, fun girl and we really miss her--she is from Jamaica and was visiting her sister here for several weeks. We miss you Debbie!! The turtle farm was a blast. It was fun that Bobby and Allison were here for Summer's school program. We realized they haven't missed for the past two years--they attended all of her Draper programs and now they even came to Cayman for this one. Pretty lucky!! The pic of Holly is because we did all of the fun things listed above while she was at Jr. Prom in Utah. Sorry Holly! We'll take you to Calypso and the turtle farm when Car comes down in April.






Next week UTAH!!! No snow please. I am ordering tulips and daffodils. Could someone make sure they are blooming before I get there?

4 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I'm sure Ali and Bobby didn't want to leave! I hope we can get there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I didn't get to meet your cute kids. It looks like you had a great time when they were in town.

    I love Summer's bangs and Holly looked gorgeous at prom. How fun for her.

    THANK YOU for sharing the same love for Calypso as I do. I'm telling you- that food is the best food I've ever had in my life. You are going to have to mail it to me when we move home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a blast with your kids here. And now I really want to go to Calypso grill to get some sticky dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather here is AWFUL!!! Snowing and cold, maybe you can bring some of the sun with you, We could sure use some!

    ReplyDelete