Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!

Today I caught up on my laundry then took a nice long jog down West Bay Road and walked/jogged back along the beach beneath a brilliant blue sky. I took my time, enjoying the brightly colored sailboats and weaving in and out of the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. When I got back to the condo I still hadn't enough of the beauty outdoors so I changed into my swimsuit and spent an hour reclined in the sun doing absolutely nothing except listening to the music from my ipod as it filled my head with my favorite tunes. After taking a break to take lunch to the girls, I made myself a salad and sat down on the balcony with a book and read until I fell asleep. It was a short nap but I needed it after all that sun :) Pretty much a perfect day. I'll be having more of them. I don't know when or if I have ever felt this content. The rhythm of the sea suits me. The video below is one I took a few weeks ago on a windy day but you can get a feel for the color of the water and the sand. Today the waves were calm--which is how it typically is moving into spring and summer.
Tonight we had the Crandalls over for dinner. They're a cute young couple from church living far away from family so we're happy to step in. After dinner, Ed & David played some tennis and Shalynna helped with the dishes then helped Summer out with some math homework--so thoughtful :) Ending the day with friends just topped it off for me.
I hope you're drinking in the beauty that surrounds you wherever you are, and enjoying family and friends. The world is a glorious place, no matter the climate or season! LIVE WITH PASSION!!!

1 comment:

  1. Once again we had the best time. David wants me to make tacos more often. Should I be taking notes from now on?

    ReplyDelete