Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boating and Oral Surgery

A few days after Summer & I arrived in Utah, Holly arrived from Ireland (yes I know, we all want Holly's life! She was invited to Ireland for a visit with her friend Taylor Ribbins who spends her Summers there with her Irish family. She had a fabulous time.) So.... Holly came to Salt Lake City via Dublin!

First order of fun in Utah was a day at Jordanelle on our favorite boat--the Beckstead's Black Pearl. I thoroughly LOVED being up there in the mountains on that beautiful lake and the kids had a blast. Thank you for the fun day!!!
Holly & Carli riding the tube...

Summie fish at home in the water

Holly got up and out of the ice cold water...

Me & Carli... Miss you baby :(

Abbie & Summer... 2 peas in a pod...

Tyler Brunatti catchin some air....

Chillin on the boat after lunch with Car, Ty, Kel, & Mont...

After our day of fun in the sun, we got down to the first order of business which was wisdom teeth removal for Holly AND Carli. They spent a few loopy days on Loritab and kept me busy running up and down the stairs with frozen pea ice packs --and logging miles to and from milkshake runs. It was crazy but I loved taking care of them and they were hilarious! They came through it all beautifully with very little swelling and bruising. Holly's teeth were horizontal so she had lingering pain:(
Fresh out of anesthesia... Love the cotton fangs. Notice it is older sister Carli clinging to Holly for moral support. Holly was totally out of it! I love you Carli & Holly! Glad you went through this together and that you still wanted "Mommy" to take care of you!!!
p.s. Hey Cayman friends have you found a way to get music players back on our blogs? I hate that they blocks us due to our lack of copyright laws. I miss my music!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Holly and Carlie. That was so cute they were holding hands. I can't believe you guys got in the freezing water in Utha. I am way to big of a wimp now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA...Denet, That picture of Holly and Carli after getting their teeth pulled is hilarious! Oh my gosh how funny! Carli's expression on her face is so funny! Man, I am happy I only had to get 1 wisdom tooth pulled! Poor girls. At least they had you to take care of them though, so fun! Seriously that picture is priceless!
    PS-our little baby cakes is crawling!!! It is a funny/cute crawl, but he definitely is on the move all over the place!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidy, you'll notice I did not get in the water ha ha! I am spoiled now with our beautiful caribbean bathtub! When are we going to the beach girl?

    ReplyDelete