Friday, September 18, 2009

Summer Highlights

I love my life! I really do have the best of both worlds--mountains and sea. It was great to spend much of the Summer in Utah and wonderful to return to the beach. So much has happened and so much exciting news to share. I'm going to start at the beginning and blog for a few days about all of the fun and all of the surprises in my family. LIFE IS SOOOO GOOD!!!




July in Utah can you guess where I am? (The music should give it away) Air Supply concert--Sandy Amphitheatre! What a kick. I took my neighbor Ruth Seirup with me--Ed wasn't in town and her husband Bob was watching ManTV with their son

Ruth :)
In order to get her to go I had to assure her there wouldn't be any pot smoking drunks around. Ha! Ha! (We were the wildest girls in the crowd which tells you a lot about the crowd.)
Beautiful Utah my mountain home!!!



We so enjoyed the mountains and mild weather in Utah. I loved running in the shadow of Lone Peak to my old familiar ipod tunes--(it felt fantastic to run hard and fast downhill in the dry air but I was excited for the beach by the time we left.)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh beautiful mountain pictures. You are brave to attempt to blog everything. I couldn't I had to do one big nutshell post. I am excited to see all your fun picutes of this summer.

    ReplyDelete