Sunday, February 1, 2009




Last night, as Summer described in her post, we went to an event at Camana Bay (Ed's FABULOUS development.) I thought I would include a picture. Allison just taught me how to upload pictures with my post so now pics will be included. Make sure you scroll all the way down to catch the earlier pictures I posted.


Today was a wonderful day at our little branch. The testimonies were powerful. There are so many converts it is exciting. A convert was confirmed today and another Baptism coming up this week. Ed is Branch mission leader. We will be feeding the missionaries on Tuesday. Tomorrow is the first day of school--exciting!!!!


Later,


Denet

4 comments:

  1. Cocomo? Are you KIDDING me? I am so jealous. I'll openly admit. It was 12 coming home from church today at noon. (sigh) I wish I were there. ! Love ya, glad you made it ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denet,
    It's Lacey I am so glad you are doing well! Enjoy this fun time. I am calling Carli today! Hopefully we can get together and I can show her California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you :) And by the way, i don't feel sorry for you AT ALL!!! Lucky ducks! I love the pics! Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denet,Love the posts.Funny stories.We miss you guys.Lets promise to keep in touch.Love you, Patty

    ReplyDelete